CHARLES H. COOLIDGE MEDAL OF HONOR
The Curator will be responsible for the care and management of the Center’s collections. The position is full-time and will report to the Executive Director. Salary range is $36,000-$40,000. Benefits provided.
- · Provide care and maintenance for the Center’s military collections.
- · Improve the quality of the collections through selective additions.
- · Execute the registration process for all incoming artifacts.
- · Develop necessary policies and procedures for sound collection management.
- · Organize the collection management area.
- · Arrange incoming and outgoing loans.
- · Inventory the collections on a periodic basis.
- · Assist with the development and installation of temporary and traveling exhibits.
- · Clean the permanent exhibits.
Master’s degree in Museum Science, Public History, Military History, or related field
Three years’ experience working with museum collections and knowledge of PastPerfect required.
Please submit letter of interest, resume, and three references to:
Charles H. Coolidge Medal of Honor
Attn: Search Committee
P.O. Box 37401
Chattanooga, TN 37401
Application materials will be received until December 21, 2018.